Want to be a vendor at our Pride Festival?
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Upper Cumberland Pride Festival. Our organization is dedicated to providing a safe environment for people of the LGBTQ+ and allied communities to celebrate diversity while supporting local economic growth by partnering with the community and attracting individuals to Middle Tennessee.
Every year the festival features many vendors, including local nonprofits, artists, businesses, and great food. Come join us!
***APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2023***
- The Upper Cumberland Pride Festival will be held on Saturday, June 3,
- There is no rain date and there will be no refunds.
- Vendor check-in starts at 9:30am. All set-up should be completed by 10:50am.
- Vendors are provided a 10’x10’ spot which will be determined in advance and will be given to you when you check in.
- Vehicles are prohibited from driving, parking, unloading, etc. on the grass, sidewalks, and other surfaces within the park.
- No electricity will be provided.
- Vendors may sell items of certain creative variety at their booth/table/tent per City of Cookeville Ordinance. There is another Vendor permit needed per city of Cookeville.
- We, as an organization, have a right to ask for samples of items wishing to be sold.
- Maker booths will be curated so not to have too many of the same crafts.
- NO Multi-Level Marketing sales MLM will be allowed.
If vendor application is filled out and received via (mail or email) by March 31, 2023; booth fees will be waived. Food Truck fees still apply. Those applications received after 3/31/2023 will be at the following fee schedule:
- Not for Profit Organizations – $25.00
- Corporate or Local Business – $50.00
- Food Vendor/truck – $60.00